Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Antonio is now Dr Banderas






Antonio Banderas has received honorary doctorate from the University of Malaga and the actor said he never expected something like this to happen.

“I never imagined when I left Malaga in 1980 that this would happen,” Banderas told the crowd after receiving the doctorate.
“I really value what has been given to me today and I want to open more lines of collaboration between the University of Malaga and the world of cinema. I put at your disposal my 30 years of experience in this industry,” hellomagazine.com quoted him as saying.
The actor has been signed up to work with Spanish director Pedro Almodovar, who helped his rise to fame with “Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down”.
Titled “La Piel Que Habito” (”The Skin I Live In”) the movie is a revenge thriller and Banderas will begin filming later this year.              




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger