Thursday, January 20, 2011

127 Hours

One hell of an extraordinary true story pictured extraordinarily.


As gut-wrenching as it is inspirational, 127 Hours unites one of Danny Boyle's most beautifully exuberant directorial efforts with a terrific performance from James Franco.James is awesome as ever, hmmm even better this time.You can't not notice the A.R.Rahman's music even before the movie actually begins.

Aron Ralston and Danny Boyle - '127 Hours' at the BFI Festival
Two Aron's and the Boyle.
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/127hours/
suggestion:try, not to watch this movie or to skip THE scene, if you had any problems watching particular scenes in "million dollar baby" or "never back down" or any such movies.
Seriously I couldn't watch it.I tried muting but it didn't work for long.I fwd'd for couple of mins.
Now you know the actual reason why I am not a doctor,in spite of my awesome handwriting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger